We are looking for a customer service representative that is self-motivated, pro-active and has the ability to use and master our software in order to quickly and efficiently solve user problems.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer and route incoming calls.
- Assist Customers with requests and respond to inquiries in a professional way.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance both through phone and email.
- Working closely with the QA and Development teams to track issues.
- Maintain customer service records for reporting purposes.
- Manage front desk activities including incoming and outgoing packages, foot traffic, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Technology background/understanding is a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Health plan
- Vacation and Personal Days
Chameleon Power is the industry leading provider of web and mobile visualization and design technologies. Chameleon Power enjoys many firsts including the first web-based visualization engine, the first user-side image upload technology for website visualizers, iPads and iPhones, and several others. We continue to evolve our technologies and services including 3D and VR tools and services for our clients and industries.
Chameleon Power offers career advancement and the opportunity to participate in a high-growth business with a positive, motivating and challenging environment.